Dear Valued Customers,
We do understand that these are still challenging times. Maybank Islamic Berhad (“MIB”) is committed to continue providing you with the right assistance and support in meeting your loan/financing monthly payment obligations.
In line with the announcement of The Pemerkasa Plus Package on 31 May 2021, we have updated our repayment assistance packages to help you weather through this difficult period. HouzKEY’s repayment assistance packages which are available are as follows:
1. Loan deferment (moratorium) for a period of 3 months or a 50% reduction in the monthly instalment payment for a period of 6 months. This is available to:
• All Individual B40 customers who are registered under the Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) / Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR) programme (whether they have lost their jobs or not)
• Customers from any income segment who have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic or MCO
Borrowers who fulfil the above criteria and wish to avail of this repayment assistance scheme will only need to contact the Bank to indicate which option they want to choose. This process is hassle-free and no documents are required, only a self declaration by the borrower.
2. Reduction in monthly instalment repayment
Any individual customer regardless of income classification (B40, M40 or T20) who/which have experienced a reduction in income (including household income for individuals) are eligible for a commensurate reduction in monthly instalments repayment.
3. Other forms of Repayment Assistance
Other borrowers who do not fall under the above categories but who may be experiencing financial challenges during this MCO may also discuss with the Bank for alternative repayment assistance packages to help them overcome their difficulties during this period.
Should you require further clarifications on this matter, you may contact us at 03-2070 8833 (ext. 11612) or email@example.com or you may chat with us on maybank2own.com during the working office hours below.
Call/ Email/ Chat with Us
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 2.00pm
Saturday/ Sunday/ Public Holidays: Closed
We remain committed to supporting some of you who may face temporary financial constraints arising from the Covid-19 pandemic. As always, we are here for you and with you at all times. Stay safe.